Oh what a sinking feeling for Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., as the auto maker orders its dealers to stop selling the new V-6 RAV4 4-wheel-drive cross/utility vehicle as a result of an undisclosed problem. Media reports suggest there are concerns about the model’s drivability, but a Toyota spokesman says the issue is not safety related, declining to provide further details. The auto maker continues to feature the CUV, which has a starting price of A$31,990 ($29,400), on its website. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.