MELBOURNE – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. records a A$2.7 million ($1.5 million) loss for 2001-02 on sales of A$7.1 billion ($4 billion), but predicts a return to profitability. The reporting period to March 31 actually covered 15 months, as the company aligned itself with its parent's global reporting period. Toyota Australia reported a A$6.3 million loss in the prior year. "Given the extent of our development activity, I expect that Toyota Australia will report a positive result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.