VIENNA – Serial production of 1.4L diesel engines is under way at the Toyota Motor Industries Poland Sp. z o.o. plant in Jelcz-Laskowice, Poland. The Polish-built mill is destined for Toyota Yaris, Auris and Corolla models manufactured in France, the U.K., Turkey and South Africa. Production volume is targeted at 70,000 units on a full-year basis. The 1.4 diesel will be built on the same assembly lines as TMIP’s current products: the 2.0L and 2.2L D-4D engines. Quality-testing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.