KARIYA, Japan – Analysts are bullish on Toyota Boshoku Corp. Toyota Motor Corp.’s main interiors supplier is back to making profits – and respectable ones at that. Since the end of the fiscal first quarter, the supplier has averaged 3.5% profit margins from operations. By 2012, analysts expect returns to reach 6%. Sales remain down 25% from the fiscal-2007 peak of ¥1.2 trillion ($13.6 billion), while earnings, if the supplier meets its ¥20 billion ($221 million) target this year, are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.