FARMINGTON, PA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will sell 60,000 new Venza cross/utility vehicles in the U.S. next year, Toyota Div. General Manager Bob Carter predicts. Some 2,000 will be sold in December when the V-6 model is launched, starting at $27,800, not including a $720 destination and handling fee. Four-cylinder Venzas should begin arriving in dealerships in January, with prices starting at $25,975. All-wheel drive can be added to either V-6 or 4-cyl. models for $1,450. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.