Toyota Motor Corp. is calling back ’02-’04 model Camry sedans due to improperly assembled airbags. Some 128,316 vehicles are involved in the recall, which was initiated after a supplier discovered the optional side airbags could become twisted, leading to improper inflation during a crash. Toyota says no injuries or fatalities have occurred as a result of the defect.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.