DETROIT – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will launch its next-generation Sienna minivan in the U.S. next year, a top company official says here. Continuing to offer a minivan is well worth it, says Bob Carter, Toyota Div. group vice president and general manager, in part because so many others – including General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. – have abandoned the sector. “It’s a great opportunity for us,” Carter says during a wide-ranging media backgrounder today. The Sienna was last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.