DEARBORN – Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors Corp. merging? Ford Motor Co. uniting with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and DaimlerChrysler AG marrying up with Honda Motor Co. Ltd.? Those, and other bold – perhaps off-the-wall and off the mark – predictions and spirited debate are generated by a panel of industry experts at a recent automotive conference here. Lear’s purchasing chain ends with Vice Chairman Vanderberghe Admitting he has no insider information, Jay Alix, co-founder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.