DETROIT -- Toyota Motor Corp. and its parts-making subsidiary Denso Corp. received votes of confidence today from Standard & Poor’s, which affirmed the makers’ ratings. This comes at a time when many auto makers and suppliers have been downgraded. The affirmation of Toyota’s AAA/Negative/A-1+ rating and Denso’s AA+/Stable/A-1+ rating reflects the Japanese companies’ solid credit quality as well as the geographic diversity of their revenue sources, offshore operations and limited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.