Toyota Motor Corp. lowers prices on all V-6 models of the 4Runner midsize SUV and adds a new appearance package to the SR5 trim grade. Prices on the V-6 models have been reduced across the board by $150 for the 2-wheel-drive models; $27,055 for the SR5; $28,850 for the Sport Edition; and $33,255 for the Limited model. For the 4-wheel-drive models, pricing is set at $29,330 for the SR5; $31,125 for the Sport Edition; and $35,530 for the Limited. The new appearance package now is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.