Toyota Motor Marketing Europe sells 435,770 units in the year’s first six months – a 6% increase from like-2002 and an all-time European sales record for the company. Market share also reached record levels of 4.7%, up 0.2 points from year-prior. June sales of 81,269 units represent an 18% increase over same month, last year. The auto maker built 222,720 cars, 210,824 engines and 59,769 transmissions at its plants in the U.K., France, Turkey and Poland. “Our record first-half results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.