NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Corp. will grow in all market categories and all regions of the world, Mitsuo Kinoshita, executive vice president and chief financial officer, predicts in a backgrounder here. Meeting with financial analysts and media representatives, the CFO says Toyota plans to increase sales and profits in Asia (including China and India) and Europe to rival returns in its two main markets of Japan and North America. Meanwhile, last week’s unexpected departure of Jim Press, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.