CHICAGO – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. has been holding consumer clinics since January to determine how best to market its new Venza cross/utility vehicle, which is expected to go on sale later this year. That’s because Toyota describes the Venza as a segment-busting “crossover sedan.” However, industry watchers label it as another car-based utility vehicle, akin to Chrysler LLC’s Dodge Journey, Ford Motor Co.’s Edge or General Motors Corp.’s Saturn Outlook, GMC Acadia and Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.