Toyota Motor Corp. confirms it will increase pickup truck production at its Thailand plant by 150,000 units annually, says Thai Industry Minister Suriya Chungrungruengkit in a published report. Toyota reportedly will spend 10 billion baht ($231.3 million) to triple annual production by 2004. Italian auto maker Fiat Auto SpA, meanwhile, is proceeding with earlier announced plans to build 10,000 Alfa Romeos annually at General Motors Corp.'s Rayong province plant. The vehicles will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.