Toyota Australia wants the public to help decide if the production version of a Prius-based city car should be imported. Feedback from consumers at the Australian International Motor Show, taking place in Melbourne in July, will help determine whether the Prius C Concept will join the Prius hybrid Down Under. The C Concept, first introduced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, is a Yaris-sized hybrid that will be less-costly than the current Prius hybrid, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.