OJAI, CA – A resource from Toyota Motor Corp.’s homeland is providing a fabric treatment that gives the new ’07 Camry sedan’s plain cloth seats a silkier, softer feel. Already found on some of Toyota’s microvans in Japan, cloth seats treated with the Fraichir process will be standard on 4-cyl. Camry XLE models sold in the U.S. Fraichir (pronounced fray-sheer) is a brand name used in women’s and children’s apparel in Japan for at least a decade. Camry’s new premium seat fabric. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.