Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. believes it has hit upon a fresh marketing formula using an original Web comedy series, “Frenemies,” where the auto maker controls the show’s content. Part of the widely discussed “Mommy Like/Daddy Like” advertising campaign for the new Sienna minivan, “Frenemies,” is shown on MSN.com. The story follows a suburban family that grudgingly move to the suburbs and happen to drive a Sienna. The “Frenemies’” fictional moms are wife Lori and Joy, her old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.