CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. claims a major advantage in the next wave of car audio entertainment by introducing MP3-compatible audio units as standard equipment across most of its product range. MP3-compatibility is standard on the Echo, Celica, MR2, Corolla, RAV4, LandCruiser Wagon, Prado, Tarago and Avensis Verso. It is optional on the Camry, Avalon and Kluger. Toyota will offer MP3-compatible audio system standard on Australian Echo. Scott Grant, Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.