BIG SKY, Montana, U.S.A. — Land Cruiser, RAV-4, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra, and Tacoma with a double-cab entry, and soon, the Highlander. Does Toyota think it's Ford or something? Mid-size sedan leader Toyota Motor Corp. goes for the heart of the U.S. market with two new mainstream sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), a completely redesigned RAV-4 and an expanded lineup for its Tacoma pickup truck. With seven separate truck models in all, Toyota becomes the most diversified foreign automaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.