Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is hiking prices on certain ’03 Lexus models effective April 19. Base prices for the LS 430 and SC 430 will rise $200, an increase of 0.4% and 0.3%, respectively. LX 470 SUV prices are being hiked 0.8%, or $500. The ES 300 will cost $100, or 0.3%, more.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.