Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it is increasing prices on three models for ’05. Prices for the Tundra fullsize pickup on average will go up 0.7%, or $195, Toyota says, including a 0.8% ($238) hike on 4-wheel-drive models and more modest 0.7% ($165) boost on 2-wheel-drive models. The ’05 Tundra gets a new 4L V-6 twin-cam V-6 with variable valve timing with intelligence (VVT-i) that produces 245 hp and 282 lb.-ft. (382 Nm) of torque, a 30% gain compared with the previous 3.4L V-6’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.