Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is holding the line on pricing for its Echo subcompact, for ’05. Base prices for the Echo, which isn’t undergoing any changes for the model year are: $10,355 for 2-door models equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission; $11,155 for the 2-door with a 4-speed automatic; $10,885 for the 4-door with the manual; and $11,685 for the 4-door with the automatic.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.