TOKYO — Toyota Motor Corp.'s Will Vi concept car, shown at the auto show here in October, will hit the Japanese market in production form in January. The Will is the first model spawned from Toyota's Virtual Venture Co., the marketing group formed to find ways to draw younger buyers into Toyota showrooms. The Will, targeted at women in their 20s and 30s, is a tiny 4-door, 5-passenger sedan that resembles a chiseled version of the VW Beetle. It has industrial-design styling cues, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.