Toyota Motor Corp.’s Princeton, IN, assembly plant will hire 1,700 new employees in 2002 for a second shift to increase the facility’s capacity to 300,000 units annually. The auto maker is completing an $800 million expansion to the Princeton plant, which will employ 4,300 workers after the new employees are added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.