ANN ARBOR, MI - Representatives from Toyota Technical Center USA Inc. joined Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm here to announce officially the signing of a purchase agreement for 690 acres (279 ha) of land in nearby York Twp. Toyota will build a $150 million research and development facility on the property to expand its existing Ann Arbor operations. Toyota will expand its presence in Michigan. The auto maker opened its North American technical center here on 160 acres (65 ha) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.