Toyota Motor Corp. is calling back some 123,360 ’01-’03 Tacoma double-cab pickup trucks for a possible fuel-leak problem. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. discovered during crash testing the tendency of the double-cab body to strike the hose connecting the fuel tank to the fuel filler pipe. Toyota will remedy the problem by installing a fuel hose protector, say reports. Also, NHTSA says Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will recall 43,640 Outlander SUVs because of possible water ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.