Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. reports its worst monthly sales decline in a year-long slump, with July deliveries off 18.7% from like-2007 on an adjusted basis. It is the largest drop-off in Toyota’s monthly U.S. sales since October 2002, when it registered a 20.6% decline, Ward’s data shows. Excluding October and November 2007 (at 0.5% and 0.3%, respectively), Toyota has not had a positive monthly sales result since June 2007. Toyota Div. sales were off 17.6%, while the auto maker’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.