VIENNA – Toyota Motor Corp. reportedly is considering building its first Russian vehicle assembly plant at one of four potential sites in that country. Russian media quote Vladimir Ivanov, head of the administration of the Bor district, as saying Toyota specialists visited 10 Russian locations in their search for a plant site and have narrowed the selection to just four. The Bor district, in the region around Nizhniy Novgorod, is one of the finalists, while two other sites are located ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.