Toyota Motor Mfg. West Virginia Inc. names Yutaka Mizuno as president of the Buffalo, WV, engine and transmission plant. Mizuno replaces Tomoya Toriumi, who has served as president there since its beginnings in 1997. The plant produces the 4-cyl. engines that power the Toyota Corolla and Matrix and Pontiac Vibe; V-6 engines for the Avalon and Sienna; and the Camry’s automatic transmission. In other news, Toyota Motor Mfg., Kentucky Inc. Chairman Masamoto Amezawa will return to Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.