Toyota Motor Corp.’s Singapore distributor, Borneo Motors, saw first-quarter new-car sales jump 40% to 5,300 units, to give it a 33% market share. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. distributor Tan Chong International was second with sales of 2,819 cars, for a market share of 17%. Toyota and Nissan have doubled their penetration of Singapore’s new-car market in less than four years. In the commercial vehicle and taxi segments, Toyota again was the leader, selling 864 commercial vehicles and 500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.