Toyota Motor Corp. says it has received permission to establish a bank in Nevada that will provide settlement and other financial services to U.S. Toyota dealers. Toyota says it will set up the bank with $10 million in capital. Dealers will be able to open accounts and perform services over the Internet. Operations likely will be limited to cash-management services for dealers, and Toyota says it has no intention of expanding into full-service banking. The auto maker has not announced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.