CANBERRA – In Australia recently for the official opening of Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.’s new A$50 million ($36 million) regional headquarters, President Fujio Cho says the subsidiary is perfectly positioned to export Camrys to the Middle East. Toyota Motor Corp. President Fujio Cho In a wide-ranging talk, he also says Toyota is not looking at any major mergers or alliances. "We do not see this as a major growth path or a way of expanding our territory," he says. "Some people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.