Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. has launched a new A$5 million ($4.7 million) advertising campaign with the goal of establishing dominance in Australia’s large family-car segment. “Our goal has been for a number of years to take a competitive position in the large 6-cyl. market,” Toyota Australia Marketing Director Peter Webster is quoted as saying in a published report. The ad campaign was developed by agency Saatchi & Saatchi Pty. Ltd., which 18 months ago handled the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.