WASHINGTON – With a pricetag in the $16,000 range, aspirations of Lexus-like refinement levels and nifty standard features such as a double sunroof, it is difficult to imagine that the tC, Scion’s third model possibly could be profitable. But officials assure the new little sport coupe indeed will make money, not only for dealers, but for parent-company Toyota Motor Corp., as well. Scion tC The secret to the tC’s future profitability lies in the underpinnings. The vehicle is based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.