WARREN, MI – Michigan Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm is optimistic Toyota Technical Center USA, Inc. will prove triumphant in its bid to purchase land in York Township, MI. And with a rezoning petition by a major Japanese supplier to create a testing facility nearby, the inference is Toyota Motor Corp. is looking to create a North American design and engineering hub, involving thousands of jobs, in Southeast Michigan. Michigan Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm “Personally, I’m very hopeful,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.