VIENNA – Toyota Motor Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o., the engine and transmission plant based in Walbrzych, Poland, launches production for the new-generation Toyota Yaris. The base model Yaris will be powered by a 1.0L 3-cyl. gasoline engine sourced from TMMP. The Walbrzych-based plant already makes a 1.0L engine for the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 small cars manufactured at the Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. joint-venture plant in Czech Republic. New-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.