Toyota Motor Corp. reports a consolidated operating loss of ¥360.6 billion ($3.93 billion) in its fiscal third quarter, ended Dec. 31, due to the continuing deterioration of the Japanese auto maker’s major markets. Toyota’s net revenue in the October-December period declined 28.4% on a consolidated basis to ¥4.8 trillion ($52 billion), from ¥6.7 trillion ($73 billion) year-ago. Net income fell to a loss of ¥164.7 billion ($1.8 billion), from prior-year’s positive ¥458.6 billion ($5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.