Toyota Motor Corp. says it is raising prices on several of its models for ’04. Going unchanged, however, is the Sequoia fullsize SUV, which begins at $31,625 for the 4x2 SR5 grade and runs to $44,220 for the 4x4 Limited model. The SR5 grade now has power front driver and passenger captain’s chairs, as well as rear air conditioning, as standard. The ’04 4Runner bases at $27,170 for the 4x2 V-6 model with 4-speed automatic transmission and tops out at $36,970 for the 4x4 Limited grade with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.