While Ford Motor Co.’s December sales rate is tracking 10% above November, Ward’s forecasts Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will eclipse the American icon for second spot on the full-year U.S. sales chart. Look for Toyota to continue increasing its U.S. market share on the strength of a 7% daily sales rate hike over November, which translates to 8,440 units. This would boost its monthly take to a 16.8% share and raise its full-year market penetration to a record 16.3%, marking the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.