Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is raising prices on some of its models for the ’05 model year, including the hot-selling gas-electric hybrid Prius. The auto maker says the base price for the Prius will increase 2.9% or $580, to $20,875. However, Toyota’s Customer Accommodation Program, launched earlier this year to compensate qualifying customers on a Prius waiting list previous to March 10, will offset most of the price increase, the company says. Additionally, Toyota is hiking prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.