MUMBAI – Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd. is speeding up plans to import completely built-up imports of its Camry sedan, Prada SUV and Lexus LS 430 to India. Additionally, the auto maker intends to begin assembly of several complete-knocked-down cars, plus the manufacture of the Toyota Corolla. The company, which currently builds the Toyota Qualis multipurpose vehicle, says it intends to increase its current investment from $170 million to $700 million to achieve its aims, with the ultimate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.