Kevin Hunter, vice president, Calty Design Research at Toyota DETROIT – Already an industry leader in vehicle development time, Toyota Motor Corp. has found a way to significantly streamline the process. The auto maker’s U.S. design headquarters, Calty Design Research Inc., is opening a production-design studio, including a clay-modeling studio, across the street from Toyota Technical Center USA Inc. in Ann Arbor, MI. The facility only will employ four designers when it opens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.