With cool precision, Toyota Motor Corp. is managing the sizzle of a hot hybrid market it helped create. With each successive generation of its hybrid technology, Toyota is getting better, faster and more cost-efficient, on a path to fitting gasoline-electric powertrains into just about every type of vehicle in the lineup – including high-volume sedans. Toyota Prius The auto maker already can’t boost production fast enough to meet demand, and talk of establishing a manufacturing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.