Toyota Motor Corp. makes a motion to the bench on behalf of consumers who want to have their cake and eat it, too. Exhibit A: the ’06 Lexus RX 400h hybrid cross/utility vehicle. Exhibit B: the ’06 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Together they present the case it is possible to offer utility, comfort and power in a comfortable, guilt-free package. For the record, the RX 400h is the first luxury hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) on the market, and the Highlander is the first 7-passenger HEV. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.