Toyota Motor Corp.’s consolidated net revenue rose 14.8% to ¥5.33 trillion ($45.22 billion) in the company’s fiscal third quarter, ended Dec. 31, 2005. Operating income increased 14% to ¥482.2 billion ($4.09 billion). Currency translation effects, marketing efforts and cost-reduction efforts are factors Toyota cites as positive contributions to its third-quarter operating income. Net income jumped 34.1% to ¥397.5 billion ($3.37 billion). Toyota’s vehicle sales for the period reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.