Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s April deliveries fell 4.5% on a daily basis, marking the auto maker’s 10th straight month of declining or flat sales. The stretch is Toyota’s longest in at least 28 years, Ward’s data shows. Nearly all Toyota, Lexus and Scion nameplates saw falling sales in April, with the Lexus brand down 17.1% from year-ago and the Toyota Tundra fullsize pickup suffering its first monthly drop since the current generation debuted last year. “It’s clear the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.