Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. starts 2003 on a low note, with January sales of 119,329 units down 5.7% over year-ago. Toyota division fell 5.4%, with only new vehicles such as the completely revamped Corolla and 4Runner SUV and the newly facelifted Echo posting year-on-year gains. Camry sales fell 25.2% to 27,003 units, and Lexus passenger car sales dropped 18.2% in January to only 8,723 units. Camry sales are down 25% in January. While Toyota division light trucks were off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.