Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. reduces the price on its all-new Solara Convertible from the previous generation. The ’04 Solara Convertible, which reaches dealers in March, will start at $25,950, which is 7.5% or $2,095 less than the ’03 model. The SLE trim level carries a base price of $29,450, $1,075, or 3.5%, less than the out-going model. Toyota also sets pricing on its ’04 MR2 Spyder at $24,895 equipped with the 5-speed manual and $25,895 with the sequential automatic transmission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.