OJAI, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. wants to sell 450,000 Camrys in 2006. It may sound like a stretch, but it is only 30,000 more units than in 2005. Helping them reach this goal will be the all-new '07 Camry, which goes on sale in March. '07 Camry Hybrid Jim Farley, vice president-marketing for the Toyota Div., says growth should come from the new Camry Hybrid. Farley says there already are about 40,000 hand-raisers for the vehicle, which does not go on sale until summer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.