Toyota Motor Corp. will unveil four never-before-seen vehicles at the upcoming Geneva auto show this month, including a Yaris concept and a refreshed version of its Prius hybrid-electric vehicle. The Yaris T Sport receives the largest engine yet for the subcompact lineup, a 1.8L 4-cyl. It also features new bumpers, radiator grille, alloy wheels and a changed suspension from the existing Yaris. Toyota has redesigned the Prius’ interior for the ’06 model year, as well as added Intelligent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.